Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Sonic 3
Cheats
Games

2 years later...

February 6, 2020


   Almost two years ago, in March 2018, I posted that I was going to develop the Sonic 1 sequel, a month after launching the first prototype version of the Sonic 1 game. One year after a lot of waiting from fans, I posted a version only with art of the zones. Now this year, I finished a large part of the game, I reused all the physics and the system developed in the first game and, thanks to my friends PixelMarioXP, HidroGeniuns and AnderSonicTH I was able to bring the character art: Super Sonic, Shadow, Metal Sonic, Amy , Mighty, Ray, Tails and Knuckles for the Master System.

   Sonic 2 SMS Remake was the most searched context on the website and, for the first time in history, we will be able to see something that Sega should have done a long time ago. I dedicated myself a lot to bring a new vision of Sonic 1 and 2 of the Master System to modern devices: Android (most people in the world today have an Android device), I know that some of you wait for that day together years or a year, thanks for waiting! I hope to surprise you with the first impression of how Sonic 2 is doing.

No comments :

Post a Comment